Uncover Melbourne’s Hidden Laneway Bars
- 3 hours of fun
- 4 bars to enjoy
- Small groups
- Daily departures
- Unique experiences
- Led by a local bar expert
- Visit Melbourne’s best hidden bars
What You’ll Do
On the Uncover Hidden Laneway Bars tour, you join a local Melbourne bar expert on an adventure through the city’s iconic laneways.
Visit four of the best underseen bars, the kind of places you would never find on your own.
- Tours begin at Gordon Reserve (74-108 Spring St) – opposite the Windsor Hotel.
- We start at 3 pm, when bars are quieter and better for socialising.
- The four bars we visit represent different aspects of Melbourne’s bar scene.
- We curate an itinerary around your group for a truly unique experience.
- All bars on your tour will be within easy walking distance of each other.
- At the tour’s end, you can stay and mingle before leaving for your next plan.
Why Melbourne’s Laneways?
Melbourne’s CBD was seemingly built for small, hidden bars. As any local will tell you, this is a city of laneways.
These dark, tight alleys are filled with perfect hiding spots for extraordinary bars. Places with character, buildings with stories. Bars you probably wouldn’t even see if you walked right by them.
A thriving cocktail scene flourished in this fertile environment. Today, Melbourne is recognised as one of the world’s great cocktail cities – and we want to explore it with you.
Why Join this Depot Adventures Tour?
- Think of us as your local friend – we love showing people around our city.
- No one knows the maze of laneways like a local Melburnian.
- We celebrate one of life’s best feelings: being welcomed into a new community.
- We get off the tourist trail for an authentic Melbourne experience.
- We don’t need scripts – we have real-life expertise and adapt to every group.
- Depot Adventures is one of the top-reviewed walking tour companies in Melbourne and all of Australia.