Sydney Ghost Tour
Explore Sydney's dark and ghostly past
Intended for mature audiences
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to departure for a full refund
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- Rated #1 on TripAdvisor
- Group size guaranteed (maximum 20) on the Sydney Ghost Tour
- Uncover the dark history of Sydney as you explore a colony dating back to the 1700s.
- Hear of Sydney’s most shocking murderers
- Discover Sydney’s most haunted locations
- Uncover Sydney’s seedy and debaucherous underbelly
- Share a complimentary beer or wine with your guide at the tour’s conclusion
Haunted Sydney Ghost Tour Summary
The first European colony in Australia began nearly two and a half centuries ago.
Generations have come and gone, and each one has left its own dark imprint on the city.
Join our local expert guide as we lead you through the gruesome elements of Sydney’s history, from mass baby-murderers in the 1890s, through criminals who used the cover of night to kill.
Friendly, Experienced Guide
Haunted Sydney Landmarks
Your tour begins at St. James Station, in the heart of Sydney’s city centre.
What To Bring on Your Sydney Haunted Ghost Tour
- Weather-Appropriate Clothing: This tour operates in all conditions, and temperatures can drop significantly in the dark
- Your Camera: If you’d like to take photos and make memories inside our handpicked and unique bar venues!
- A Filled Tummy: There’s no dinner break, so please arrive fully fed.
- Money: First drink is on us — anything more is your responsibility.
- Comfortable/Closed-Toe Shoes: Wear shoes comfortable enough for being on your feed for 2.5 hours. We recommend close-toed shoes.
Sydney Haunted Tour FAQs
Plan for three hours. We finish the walking part of the tour around 2.5 hours in, then settle in for a drink (included) at a local pub.
Afraid not. We think Sydney has enough spooky about it so that we don’t need to make up stories of ghosts. We’ll set the scene with the details of some of Sydney’s most gruesome history, but we’re not the kind of company that would feign a “ghost sighting” on tour.
Dress like you’re going to be outside at nighttime for 3 hours. Some people like to carry on at local bars afterward and make a night of it. If you do this, you may want to dress up a bit — just make sure to wear decent walking shoes.
View All FAQs
We cap our group size at 12 people to ensure each person has the chance to have a personal experience with the tour guide and one another.
Of course! We are happy to host private functions on our personalised private tours. These are 3 hours tours we tailor specifically to your group’s requirements and interests. Book a private tour here!
Expect to walk about 3km during the tour.